Listed below are details of version updates of the software. The version history is as follows:
Service updates and bug fixes. Uploaded on 20 March 2017.
- Service Factory form bug fix with jar factory.
- Some service improvements and updates.
- A small change to the html parser, but should be OK.
- Documentation updated.
Service updates and bug fixes. Uploaded on 14 March 2017.
- Installer 'temp' folder moved to installation folder, not user folder.
- Some more methods added for the new secure server access.
- Updates to Jaccard or Index Similarity metrics with with single objects. Intersection and Union now partially implemented for these, where the single objects need to be Lists or BagOfWords.
- Documentation is out of date, needs updating.
Service updates and bug fixes. Uploaded on 28 February 2017.
- Some important GUI bug fixes.
- File service updated, now only passes file in packets, slow but works.
- Binary coding changed to Base64.
- Remote server access problem fixed.
- Updates to the metrics in Ai_Heuristic.
Service updates and bug fixes. Uploaded on 21 February 2017.
- Updates to the behaviour mediator graphs. There is a popup meu for quicker graph re-draw. Wait a few seconds now for any graph draw.
- Click on the line plot at a set of points to get the service id list at the bottom of the graph.
- Other minor service updates.
- EntropyGrid added but not tested yet.
Service update and bug fixes. Uploaded on 2 February 2017.
- ESB extends AutoSecure and 'removeService' method permission now added.
- HttpServer is no longer a Service and ESB is removed as a parent to any service, so base services have no parent to provide some more protection for the server. A direct reference to either HttpServer or ESB now requires the admin key.
- New interface class LocalServer, for invoking server methods. It should define all server methods that you access. This may require minor updates but it should be very straightforward. Where you previously used HttpServer.getHttpServer(pw).getESB(admin) you now need to use LocalServer.getApi(pwd)... If any method is missing, I can add it upon request.
- You will have to update the Run_HttpServer class if you use one, as HttpServer stores the ESB in a different way now. See the code for details.
- Also some URI methods moved to Handle for default server URI element or String.
Service update and bug fixes. Uploaded on 31 January 2017.
- New Service handshake method, to check that client exists and can be contacted.
Version 4.37 to 4.37.3
Service and Server updates and bug fixes. Uploaded between 12 December 2016 and 20 January 2017.
- Serious query model bug when adding more than 1 constraint fixed. Released now because of this bug.
- ESB now extends AutoSecure to make the API more secure.
- Handle.createBaseServiceHandle now called Handle.createServiceHandle.
- Service updates - Query form, Sparql Query, Rss feeds, Email, Web Service.
- Auto invokeBehaviour update and bug fix.
- If use 'messageReply' and not run the Auto service thread, then the messages will not get processed, but now the Autonomic Manager has an internal loop to check for this.
Service and problem solver bug fixes. Uploaded on 13 October 2016.
- Clustering algorithms bug fix or update seems to produce more links on the display.
- A new 'Dataset' section is passed through sendInfoXML to the behaviour mediator. You can select it to draw a new Line plot graph of the distances. See also the change to the sendInfoXML method definition.
- Behaviour Mediator now allows a line plot. A bit buggy, but should draw correctly.
- Documentation needs updating, but it is same as current graphs.
Info service updates and bug fixes. Uploaded on 29 August 2016.
- licas_text package: query model api changed slightly in attempt to make it easier to use.
- Service GUI interface class now includes a close form method.
- Info service updated, now includes an rss feed option.
- New InfoXmlStream resource, IdContainer removed, use ListContainer instead.
- Info Service URL resource bug fix. Some other bugs in info service and related fixed, with metadata, initialisation, etc.
GUI service updates and bug fixes. Uploaded on 19 August 2016.
- The email service can now monitor your email accounts and let you know when new emails arrive. Shouldn't stick, but remember Task Manager in case.
- Web service working again after a bug fix, due to a runtime error.
- New CallPool in licas package, for multi-thread running of CallObjects.
Some GUI bug fixes, new console form. Uploaded on 11 August 2016.
- New minimum service console if just using the service GUIs. Can toggle between it and the main GUI.
- Can now load and save basic SOA. Also, can load the main GUI and as a first instruction, load in an SOA.The other config is performed automatically.
- Some other bug fixes.
- InformationService GET method. Const.RNDSEP used instead of Const.NULL.
- ai_heuristic package: for MetricDataset construction use toDataset, and for MetricValue use toValue now. New entropy-style algorithm VarGain.
- Some complete test programs in an examples folder.
Version 4.32.5 and 4.32.6
Mobile bug fix. Uploaded on 6 and 12 July 2016.
- LoadObject update for the Android OS.
- A System property needs to be set at the start of the main activity, so that some file paths can be set for the Android/Linux OS. See the user guide for details.
Version 4.32.2 to 4.32.4
Query updates, some bug fixes. Uploaded on 3 to 23 June 2016.
- LinkService createScript, data type bug fix, AI services in general.
- Server address updates for Android OS.
- SPARQL query service updates. Also re-named Web Query.
- TreeNode.containsChildNode renamed hasChildNode.
- TreeNode.getChildNodeDeep bug fix.
Very important bug fix. Uploaded on 25 May 2016.
- Some base server methods could not be invoked, making server registration difficult. Bug fixed now.
Service updates. Other bug fixes. Uploaded on 21 May 2016.
- New Sparql Service Query Interface in the text search service. Can do real sparql queries based on RDF, documentation to follow. Other important bug fixes, so released now.
- Bug fix in MetricDataset.toDataset(...).
- Bug fix in some xml parsing.
Rest comm bug fixes and some re-structuring. Uploaded on 5 May 2016.
- REST interface bug fixes. This should be more flexible now.
- Re-compiled the base licas package to remove some third-party jars.
- Moved SOAP classes to a new package, so the base licas package should be Android-compatible now. I built an apk file using it.
- Documentation updates in version b.
Some re-structuring and some bug fixes. Uploaded on 27 April 2016.
- EvaluateService removed, so extend DataService instead.
- Then Behaviour-Auto, so same as current setup, with a tiny bit of new functionality.
- REST protocol integrated into the communication mechanism.
- MethodHandler.createMethodCall now MethodFactory.createMethodCall. New MethodFactory class.
- MethodInfo.setServerURL deprecated and will probably be removed, so do not use.
- Handle.createNewServerUrlHandle now createNewServerHandle.
- Default parsers not now overwritten.
- Web service method info now has getWsUsername or getWsPassword methods for account password. Bug here with service password. Other comm bug fix.
- ServiceFactory bug fix.
- New data package for data and query models.
- Other minor package/name changes, see the javadocs for details. Every update is automatic.
- External modules will not now work, but will be updated for the next version.
Communications update and bug fix. Uploaded on 20 April 2016.
- New option to request a method execution and also store the result of it on a service. The client can then ask for the result at some later date, using the same ID. Different to asynchronous, as client-driven, but might help with a mobile client, where the connection is intermittent.
- Small communications error found.
Problem solver and service updates, other fixes. Uploaded on 30 March 2016.
- The BehaviourMediator now has final clustering phase, so each cluster will be drawn in a single colour.
- Some (ReplySet) text output updates.
- New KD Tree structure in ai_heuristic. Maybe not 100% generic, but used for the nearest neighbour clustering. It currently requires a double as the only data value, for each data row.
- A nearest neighbour that uses a KD Tree has been added and can be used in the same way as the SOM.
Problem solver and service updates, other fixes. Uploaded on 15 March 2016.
- The ai_solver.som prob solver package now ai_solver.central. The ai_solver.link package now ai_solver.distrib.
- Minor interface changes to the AI/Problem Solver code, with Object references replaced. Easy to update as getValue() returns the Object.
- New EvaluationSet class for the problem solver evaluators.
- Note the changes to MetaFactory.createMethodXML, as types now required, but one interface copies earlier one for names.
- Behaviour Mediator updates, including using the GraphStream graphics package.
- Minor updates to the Query process and StringHandler.tokenize.
- Nearest neighbour and KD_Trees not fully implemented or working yet.
Version 4.0 to 4.29
Uploaded between October 2013 and February 2016.
- Many updates and bug fixes on all aspects of the system.
- Some package and class name changes and some architecture changes.
- New services and functionality.
Version 3.0 to 3.58
This is the third release uploaded between May 2009 and October 2013. Many bug fixes, new features and improvements.
Version 2.0 to 2.5
This is the second release uploaded between 22 December 2008 and May 2009.
This is the first release on 27 April 2008, now a Beta release.